When it comes to the first day at a new job, it’s important to put your best foot (and face!) forward. One of the easiest ways to settle those first-day jitters and make a stellar first impression is to find the perfect work-appropriate look.
- Wear your hair in a bun or a braid – Keeping your hair off your face sends the message that you are ready to get down to business.
- Opt for comfortable shoes – the ones you can easily move around in.
- Go easy on the perfume – keep it simple and light.
- Get a fresh manicure – It’ll make you look as powerful and put together as you feel.
- Accessorize tastefully – Don’t overdo it
Bonus tip – Stock up on mints – Chewing gum isn’t exactly the picture of professionalism.
Remember less is more. Keep it simple, radiant and refreshing and you will be feeling better than ever.