Here are 5 dress styles that you can always rely on. Your closet will thank you!
- A sheath dress : A well – fitting classic sheath dress shows you are the boss. Structured and elegant sheath dress makes you feel like you can do anything!
- LBD : A little black dress you adore is one of the best investments you can make in your wardrobe. Versatile and polished, the LBD is the perfect canvas for all your favorite accessories–or nothing at all.
- Jersey dress : This jersey dress is a trusty casual staple that’s cutest–and most comfortable.
- Party dress : This little number is pure fun. You’ll love wearing it and get a ton of compliments, which makes up for the fact that you can probably whip it out only on choice occasions. It’s still a solid purchase.
- Maxi dress : Easy, breezy. The beauty of the flowy maxi dress is that in a neutral color and quality fabric, you can wear it for both casual and special occasions. Swap slide sandals for pumps and switch up your jewelry to transition this guy from day to night in a flash.
If you too are just about done with the winter where you are and can’t wait for spring to get here soon enough, here are some styling inspirations to get you through the chilly days. As we know, you need to rely on layering when facing this frigid weather. See more layering ideas here.
Look 1: Winter White
Look 5: Feminine EdgeSource: Pinterest
Happy Monday! Today’s outfit is inspired by all those of you working in a conservative work environment such as teachers. I have the privilege of enjoying a lot of freedom in my work-wear. I try to incorporate new trends and silhouettes whenever I can. My sister-in-law, Riddhi, on the other hand is a fun and fantastic teacher who has to stay in the constraints of school appropriate work-wear. Over the weekend when I met her, I got to thinking what would I wear if I was in her shoes. I decided to try my hands as a stylist to come up with a look which would be trendy and still be limited to certain restrictions such as no short hemlines or uncomfortable high heels or casual jeans. So this post is dedicated to her for challenging me to come up with a work wear that is chic yet comfortable and is compliant with the work-wear standards of schools.
When putting together this look my mind instantly went to an embellished sweatshirt. Managing a classroom full of kids requires high comfort and not many things provide you the ease a soft sweatshirt can offer. Try and opt for a loose fit embellished one for a trendy and modern look.
These silver pumps have been the most coveted shoes for almost six months and the trend is no way near being done. From runways to streets to your closet – this huge trend is everywhere. I am obsessed with my pair (Of course!!!!). Get yourself one if you haven’t yet. Here are a few options for your metallic investment.