Every season I mark down goals for myself, including fun little checklists to make the most of
what matters. This winter I plan to take it easy when I can and enjoy these little delights with
my family …
- Go Ice Skating: Chicago is snowy and cold but oh so beautiful in winter. I love the ice skating rink at the Millenium park and I plan on taking advantage of the pretty place! I am not so great at it so I’ll be the silliest one there.
- Get tangled up in love: Do sweet things together like cuddle up by the fire and watch Christmas movies with family. Popcorn time!
- Stroll in the Snow: Living in Chicago we get blessed with an abundance of snow. It gets really cold here, and it sure is a treat to be able to walk through a white winter wonderland. All bundled up ofcourse!
- Treat myself to a delicious cup (or two) of hot chocolate, with all the trimmings: marshmallows, chocolate shavings, cinnamon, candy cane…
- Make an event of wrapping presents and making Christmas ornaments with family. Take too many happy photos to remember it all by. I am feeling super lucky to get all this family time. With my parents visiting me all the way from India just for the holidays, it is going to be a super special holiday season.
- Bonus – Annual family vacation !!!
Hope you get to make many fun memories with your loved ones as well. Thank-you for
stopping by! Happy Holidays! Kisses.
Shop similar items –